- Halong Cruises
- Lan Ha Cruises
- Vietnam Packages
- Short Trips
Locate a Travel Agent > Call me later > Contact us
Era Cruise is a luxurious brand-new steel cruise-ship boasting state-of-the-art contemporary design features. Our impressive and stylish interiors are staffed with an enthusiastic and well-trained crew. Era Cruise promises to bring you incredible services and a truly memorable experience in Ha Long bay.
Era Cruises – Managed by Signature Cruises provides rooms in Ha Long. Among the various facilities of this property are water sports facilities, free bikes and a fitness center. The restaurant serves Vietnamese cuisine.
At the cruise, each room is equipped with a terrace.
Era Cruises offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
Guests can use the hot tub. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.
Era Cruises – Managed by Signature Cruises can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.
Queen Cable Car Station is 1.8 km from the cruise, while Tuan Chau Harbour is 9.7 km away. The nearest airport is Cat Bi International Airport, 40.2 km from Era Cruises.
This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Ha Long! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
This property is also rated for the best value in Ha Long! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
09:00 – 09:30: Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong around 11h30.
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
7:30 – 9:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
Trip Type: Daily Private Tour
Duration: 1 day
8:00: The guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to cruise for discovery Lan Ha Bay Tour.10:00: Cruising through the rock formation and floating villages. The cruise will stop over for doing kayaking for exploring sightseeing the most beautiful landscapes at pristine tourist areas. After doing kayaking.12:00: Enjoying the delicious seafood on a cruise.
14:00: Continue cruising for visiting three Peaches Island – the most pristine and isolated beach, less-affected by tourist.
16:00: You will join interesting activities such as coral diving and rock climbing. Besides that, you will have time for swimming and fishing. After that, you will visit Monkey Island where you will have time for enjoying the beautiful beach, and see monkeys. 16:00 the guide will drop – you off at your hotel. Finish fantastic forgotten paradise in Lan Ha Bay.
– Due to weather conditions and tides, our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways.
– Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests
– All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
– Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
– All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
– We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
– Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
– Try to travel lightly. Your hotel can store your larger luggage for you.
– Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
• Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
• Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with standing shower and private Jacuzzi bathtub.
• In house English speaking guide
• Full board meals:
2days – 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 morning snack, 01 brunch.
3 days – 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 01 morning snack, 02 brunches.
• Fresh flowers setup
• Fruits setup in cabin
• Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking in Ba Trai Dao beach, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
• A bottle of wine in Garden-Sea Family Suite & The Era Suite
• Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
• Visa arrangements
• Beauty spa and massage services
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned
Head Office: 5th floor, South Pacific Building, 73 Ly Nam De str., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Fax: +8424 3736 8757
Email: [email protected]